[TST] TrueSpiriTeam
Welcome on TST Forum!

You want improve yours skills, Share your amvs, meet other people?

Now you can register!

-BlackStorm
[TST] TrueSpiriTeam
Welcome on TST Forum!

You want improve yours skills, Share your amvs, meet other people?

Now you can register!

-BlackStorm
[TST] TrueSpiriTeam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE WILL TAKE YOUR ATTENTION

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LifeBlazerAMVs audition
"Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:40 pm by LifeBlazerAMV

» xDivinePhoenix Audition
"Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:47 pm by Kyo

» Noethe2012 Audition
"Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:46 pm by Kyo

» [TST] Audition - Cage The Beast
"Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:44 pm by Kyo

» audition vid
"Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:41 pm by Kyo

» [TST] Audition Asa
"Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:38 pm by Kyo

» 【AMV】√What You Got《あなたにあるもの》(xDarkAMV's)
"Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:36 pm by Kyo

» [TST] Xtivity Audition
"Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:34 pm by Kyo

» TST Audition - MastiDone
"Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:32 pm by Kyo

"Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Despo
Celibrity
Celibrity
Despo

"Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D Empty
PostSubject: "Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D   "Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 9:10 pm

Hey guys,

recently i thought about joining TST, but I guess I need to polish my skills a little bit more and yee.
Hope I can get some feedback from the members here ^-^

It's probably my best vid until now and i don't really know how to improve it (except for the lack of flow ... that just needs time and experience XD),
because my editing is limited to Premiere Pro (working on a Mac, Parallels isn't working .-. ).
Some parts of it are not like i would edit, I was testing around a bit~

Greetings, Despo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DespoAMV
RealShinteki
Celibrity
Celibrity
RealShinteki

PostSubject: Re: "Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D   "Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:44 am

premiere pro editors <3 gl
Back to top Go down
SilverxAG
Members TST
Members TST
SilverxAG

PostSubject: Re: "Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D   "Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:13 pm

lacks flow, bad scene selections, transitions are way too fast, typo suckz, dont like how u use ur overlays example that tv noise one, and besides we dont need other editors who still edit mainstream animes.
if this is ur audition vid then NO from me.
Back to top Go down
BlackStormAMV
Admin
Admin
BlackStormAMV

PostSubject: Re: "Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D   "Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:45 am

Most overused scenes in Naruto , the song is overused too , and the type of editing is based on Fades transitions , i Say NO good luck with others
Back to top Go down
https://truespiriteam.forumotion.com
Despo
Celibrity
Celibrity
Despo

PostSubject: Re: "Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D   "Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:47 am

@Blackstorm: It's not really an audition you know, I just wanted some ideas to improve my editing XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DespoAMV
BlackStormAMV
Admin
Admin
BlackStormAMV

PostSubject: Re: "Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D   "Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:31 pm

Yeah me such a Dick lol sorry i already said what you need to improve in the previews Comment GOOD LUCK and sorry!
Back to top Go down
https://truespiriteam.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D   "Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Maybe" an Audition vid of mine :D
Page 1 of 1