[TST] TrueSpiriTeam
Welcome on TST Forum!

You want improve yours skills, Share your amvs, meet other people?

Now you can register!

-BlackStorm
[TST] TrueSpiriTeam
Welcome on TST Forum!

You want improve yours skills, Share your amvs, meet other people?

Now you can register!

-BlackStorm
[TST] TrueSpiriTeam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE WILL TAKE YOUR ATTENTION

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LifeBlazerAMVs audition
MugiwaraAMVz - Mirai Nikki AMV - E.T. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:40 pm by LifeBlazerAMV

» xDivinePhoenix Audition
MugiwaraAMVz - Mirai Nikki AMV - E.T. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:47 pm by Kyo

» Noethe2012 Audition
MugiwaraAMVz - Mirai Nikki AMV - E.T. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:46 pm by Kyo

» [TST] Audition - Cage The Beast
MugiwaraAMVz - Mirai Nikki AMV - E.T. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:44 pm by Kyo

» audition vid
MugiwaraAMVz - Mirai Nikki AMV - E.T. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:41 pm by Kyo

» [TST] Audition Asa
MugiwaraAMVz - Mirai Nikki AMV - E.T. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:38 pm by Kyo

» 【AMV】√What You Got《あなたにあるもの》(xDarkAMV's)
MugiwaraAMVz - Mirai Nikki AMV - E.T. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:36 pm by Kyo

» [TST] Xtivity Audition
MugiwaraAMVz - Mirai Nikki AMV - E.T. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:34 pm by Kyo

» TST Audition - MastiDone
MugiwaraAMVz - Mirai Nikki AMV - E.T. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:32 pm by Kyo

MugiwaraAMVz - Mirai Nikki AMV - E.T.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xUltraVortex
Celibrity
Celibrity
xUltraVortex

MugiwaraAMVz - Mirai Nikki AMV - E.T. Empty
PostSubject: MugiwaraAMVz - Mirai Nikki AMV - E.T.   MugiwaraAMVz - Mirai Nikki AMV - E.T. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:20 pm

Hey Guys,since Andy told me to post my next project I decided to do as he said xD
Well it was supposed to be a full but I dropped the project because I have to study for exams...xD Anyway about the AMV...It's my first time using shakes on beats and I already know that some of them are kinda messed up xD And about the flow... I was working on the AMV in parts so when I decided to drop the project I combined the parts that I edited so far and this is the result...Anyway hope you enjoy and thanks in advance ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MugiwaraAMVs
RealShinteki
Celibrity
Celibrity
RealShinteki

PostSubject: Re: MugiwaraAMVz - Mirai Nikki AMV - E.T.   MugiwaraAMVz - Mirai Nikki AMV - E.T. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:30 pm

Your flashes are kinda weird because they last too short. They need to be longer, try leaving more keyframes in. And maybe lower the brightness of the flash or add some contrast with it. Shakes are tooooooo stronk, try doing something weaker! And there is a lot of unnecessary camera movement imo. And well u don't have to put flash on every single beat, but other than that amv is really good (Y) and idk why im even giving a critique i don't usually do it unless someone asks me (i'm being weird today woo) so imma stop here xD. Overall it was awesome! keep it up yo (Y)

^anyways this is all just my opinion u don't have to agree. If u think im wrong, then i am Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xUltraVortex
Celibrity
Celibrity
xUltraVortex

PostSubject: Re: MugiwaraAMVz - Mirai Nikki AMV - E.T.   MugiwaraAMVz - Mirai Nikki AMV - E.T. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:39 pm

RealShinteki wrote:
Your flashes are kinda weird because they last too short. They need to be longer, try leaving more keyframes in. And maybe lower the brightness of the flash or add some contrast with it. Shakes are tooooooo stronk, try doing something weaker! And there is a lot of unnecessary camera movement imo. And well u don't have to put flash on every single beat, but other than that amv is really good (Y) and idk why im even giving a critique i don't usually do it unless someone asks me (i'm being weird today woo) so imma stop here xD. Overall it was awesome! keep it up yo (Y)

^anyways this is all just my opinion u don't have to agree. If u think im wrong, then i am Very Happy

Yeah I guess you're right and thanks :Dbut its ok I want editors to give me their opinions/advice even if they're good or bad so I can improve my editing ^^ so no problem at all ;)Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MugiwaraAMVs
Andy Mees
Members TST
Members TST
Andy Mees

PostSubject: Re: MugiwaraAMVz - Mirai Nikki AMV - E.T.   MugiwaraAMVz - Mirai Nikki AMV - E.T. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:27 pm

It just looked really weird to me Razz It looked like it was building up to something but it was just non action clips or clips that didn't make sense.

Just not sure what the goal of the amv was xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AndyMeesProductionss
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MugiwaraAMVz - Mirai Nikki AMV - E.T.   MugiwaraAMVz - Mirai Nikki AMV - E.T. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MugiwaraAMVz - Mirai Nikki AMV - E.T.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[TST] TrueSpiriTeam :: AMV & Graphics :: Anime Music Video [AMV]-
Jump to: