[TST] TrueSpiriTeam
Welcome on TST Forum!

You want improve yours skills, Share your amvs, meet other people?

Now you can register!

-BlackStorm
[TST] TrueSpiriTeam
Welcome on TST Forum!

You want improve yours skills, Share your amvs, meet other people?

Now you can register!

-BlackStorm
[TST] TrueSpiriTeam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE WILL TAKE YOUR ATTENTION

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» LifeBlazerAMVs audition
[TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:40 pm by LifeBlazerAMV

» xDivinePhoenix Audition
[TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:47 pm by Kyo

» Noethe2012 Audition
[TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:46 pm by Kyo

» [TST] Audition - Cage The Beast
[TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:44 pm by Kyo

» audition vid
[TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:41 pm by Kyo

» [TST] Audition Asa
[TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:38 pm by Kyo

» 【AMV】√What You Got《あなたにあるもの》(xDarkAMV's)
[TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:36 pm by Kyo

» [TST] Xtivity Audition
[TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:34 pm by Kyo

» TST Audition - MastiDone
[TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:32 pm by Kyo

[TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time

Go down 
+3
Nightmare
SilverxAG
NenoAMV
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NenoAMV
Celibrity
Celibrity
NenoAMV

[TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time  Empty
PostSubject: [TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time    [TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:18 am

here's the video TST , and yah that's all i could say , ENJOY !

Back to top Go down
SilverxAG
Members TST
Members TST
SilverxAG

PostSubject: Re: [TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time    [TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:42 am

yo man I noticed this is the 3rd time you audition for TST looks like you really want to get in, and also you improved a lot since your first try here, the video has nice ideas and creativity.
I say YES , good luck with the others!
Back to top Go down
Nightmare
Members TST
Members TST
Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: [TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time    [TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:31 am

Yes from me love the flow and effects Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NightmareAMVz
NitrusAMV
Celibrity
Celibrity
NitrusAMV

PostSubject: Re: [TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time    [TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:06 pm

Nice effects, shakes, flow bro. You are a awesome editor and I want you editing Us.

>> YES << FOR YOU BROO <333
good luck with others bro  cheers

bye
Back to top Go down
Miraialchemist11
Celibrity
Celibrity
Miraialchemist11

PostSubject: Re: [TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time    [TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:30 pm

NenoAMV wrote:
here's the video TST , and yah that's all i could say , ENJOY !

Well i don't know but i say No, no hard feelings
i like the video and all but...is that an amv? or is it a typograpy/Motion graphics video...

Because well let me see i checked your channel and i see no fulls?!?
and no video over 1 min + you use too much effects but they are really good but last time i checked amv stands for Anime music video and it needs to have more anime and less Effects and Don't get me wrong effects are awesome if used right to match the anime and the song but using typography when not needed is just no....oh well Good luck with the audtion and try to make your amvs with story it will be much better
Back to top Go down
GiaQuando
Members TST
Members TST
GiaQuando

PostSubject: Re: [TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time    [TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:59 am

Well it isn't bad but in the rules it says that the vid should be over 30 secs while this is only 18 secs Razz
To be honest I don't like that style of editing but all the effect and stuff you did was really good totally worth of a yes but since I was always a fan of Full AMVs and while this is even less than 30 secs I will give you a NO (hope you won't hate me  Crying or Very sad ).
Good luck with the others for the last yes you need Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GiaQuando
NenoAMV
Celibrity
Celibrity
NenoAMV

PostSubject: Re: [TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time    [TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:34 pm

hey guys i cancelled my audition , its not because of the Votes , im a main member in another team now , and thnx for the votes guys , i hope i didn't disappoint you (y)
Back to top Go down
BigBangAMV
Members TST
Members TST
BigBangAMV

PostSubject: Re: [TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time    [TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:12 am

for me it's a YES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time    [TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TST] It's Just A Matter OF Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[TST] TrueSpiriTeam :: [TST] Forum :: Join True Spirit Team - Audition!-
Jump to: